Demographics

The socioeconomic breakdown for people attending boxing events is predominantly adults in the B, C1, and C2 groupings between the ages of 18 to 40.

Taking into account the male/female split in the audience taken from previous events in the United Kingdom the normal split is around a 86% bias towards men with the remaining 14% being female. However at the 27th April 2013 event, which featured Marianne Marston versus Gabriella Roman, there was a significant increase of female spectators, taking the male/female split to approximately¬† 75% Male and 25% female, increasing further on her second and third bouts, to a level estimated to be around the 30% female attendance for her WBU European title fight against Hana Horakova that took place on the 1st March 2014 and is likely to be higher for Marianne’s MBC International title fight on October 25th.

Demographics